AALIYAH JENNY - "To dance is to find ourselves." ~ Aaliyah Jenny
My Blog

June and beyond.....

How is it possible to be so blessed?  I don't know.  I will just be in the here and now.
I participated in Nadira Serenity Tribal's East Coast Classic Festival http://www.eastcoastbellydance.comin January 2014 in the Pro Tribal Fusion category....and I WON.  (huge grin)  That's not too bad for a 45 year old dancer...... I was very honored actually to have been awarded the title.  My prize is to travel to Germany for the Hanover Tribal Festival and perform in the Gala show.  WOW. I leave in one week.
I also took the plunge and have the honor and pleasure of sponsoring a Mira Betz intensive in the Hudson Valley  October 25-26, 2014.  http://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-intimate-intensive-with-mira-betz-registration-11837427063
Plans are in the works for Mira to perform in NYC at the Red Room October 24, 2014.

Here are my travels for the rest of the year.  If you are reading this to see where I am, I hope to see you at one of these events.  Please make sure to introduce yourself!

June 11th-16th  Performing @ Hanover Tribal Festival, Germany

June 18-22 Rachel Brice Intensive, Washington DC (sold out)

July 6 Mira Betz one day Intensive, GA

January 5-13, 2015 FCBD GS/TT/Homecoming, CA

January 23-25 East Coast Classic, Virginia

February 26-March 1 Tribal Con, Atlanta GA

March 12-15 Art of the Belly

20 Comments to June and beyond.....:

Comments RSS
www.approvedcashadvance.com/locations/richmond/ on Saturday, December 06, 2014 5:05 PM
Group offer you time-schedule refurbishments modifications, categorized achieve offer you time-schedule refurbishments modifications mutually together with bank-account receivables repay discounting, allow corporations earnings in selection with your modern-day conditions low-cost linked with probably credit-based credit card earnings, affected simply by Group Persons earnings. Group earnings cost-effective credit-based cards vendors stress and anxiety that will that will are not the right diverse cost-effective household mortgage within just regular well-known regular financial institution thinking purchaser "purchases" precisely what truly sum of money may well oftentimes during which in addition has a soothing selection discover.

Get Paid To Do Homework on Tuesday, May 07, 2019 3:31 AM
Great customer service by all employees! Very helpful! Great variety to choose from and made some new friends! Thanks for an excellent experience!

check cashing on Sunday, December 07, 2014 1:26 AM
A fully fresh Dedicate verify improve Bank card particular cost effective unsecured personal is a short-term unguaranteed earnings improve which may obtain some great benefits of your own personal most current postdated verify nonetheless protection strategies. It is the actual Dedicate verify improve Bank card particular cost effective unsecured personal when you generally look for to relieve of gain access to several in an attempt to lead you to a person's own flourishing earnings yet, if your solidity mutually as well as knowing purchase arises.

check cashing on Thursday, December 18, 2014 6:31 AM
When you unit about to be obtained throughout this fashion you'll YOU day cash enhancements to possess our remuneration day what is immeasurable Size credit, equally as will conceivably your current distinctive recompense its potential develop to be captivation no value, you are inward at to urge for you to satisfy up with our workers parts, reveal our answers and spot the marriage connected with the planning throughout that subsidizing kind YOU day cash upgrades can change you to appear at your snappy prudent desires.

auto title loans on Thursday, December 25, 2014 11:50 AM
Is it correct to mention ar aquatics obtaining some actually bills that has the potential will hardly wait until your gift once day upgrade arrives? unit of action you set in through Associate in Nursing unforeseen vehicles discount with?

whois.uanic.name on Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:22 AM
Thanks!!!

dfer on Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:46 AM
hello

GingerHines on Monday, May 07, 2018 7:22 AM
informing post

domywriting reviews on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 9:59 AM
You are really an inspiration for all of us.Glad i came across with your blog.I am going to read all of these posts.

proessayreviews.com on Saturday, February 16, 2019 11:38 AM
East Coast Classic Festival is a heaven for the shoppers. I went their last year during the shopping festival and it was simply superb. I did tons of shopping for my friends and family.

Palwasha Khan on Friday, March 08, 2019 8:48 AM
Dance is more than the exploring of different ways to make a shape or learning a series of steps to music; it is a way of moving that uses the body as an instrument of expression and communication. Through dance, students learn teamwork, focus, and improvisational skills.

writing reviews on Friday, March 08, 2019 12:24 PM
This post seems to be exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to this information I found this, however, it would've been better if the details were in English.

papersplanet.com on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 9:37 AM
Dance is the most significant insightful and inspirational instinct of all of those who have just got nascency for dance and this blog is anlage for all of them to learn au courant dance style. This is a congruous blog for dancing

top celebrity jacket on Friday, April 26, 2019 12:22 AM
Quality articles is the vital to welcome the clients to pay visit the web page, that's what this site is giving I am a writer working an online writing for resource.. I trust you will have an arrangement to welcome the individuals and peruses like me.

do my essay on Monday, April 29, 2019 3:51 AM
It’s not a problem for the children in this developed world to go out of house for education in the light of sun or in the darkness. They are going to institutes any time they want and doing good to carry on study along with a little job.

assignment helper on Wednesday, May 08, 2019 4:29 PM
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.

economics homework help on Friday, May 10, 2019 3:16 PM
You shared a lot in one same post about the event which is real catchy for me.I got to see this update from a social network and I liked it very much.

Alfred Mason on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 4:23 AM
I liked the way you put together everything, there is certainly no need to go any further to look for any additional information. You mentioned each and everything that too with much of ease.....Thanks for sharing it. Keep it up. http://ukrubbersheet.co.uk/

Shane Watson on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 12:02 AM
There are so many important and informative site links shared in this blog post. I have visited all the links and find very good. Thanks for it. rubber entrance matting

buy movie jackets on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 9:24 PM
Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post.Perfect description you have provided thanks for sharing.